Not sure why that german text was here, but anyway... my suggestion for free60? required login to edit, and no talk pages.
On another note, i don't think you should have links on the main page, its just going to encourage people to add a link to their own site there.
1. Make an account.
2. Sign your posts.
3. Wheres Ge0rG?
4. No theres always gonna be talk pages.
5. The main page needs to be semi-protected.
Gamewizard71 20:35, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
yeah i had an account, just too lazy to login at the time
talk pages are just full of spam, wasting db space, its a technical wiki, maybe just disable all except for main page talk page?
also, can someone knowledgable update the Flash FileSystem page? i can't find anything on it
Stoker25 22:20, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
to people helping free60 recover: http://web.archive.org has a LOT of the stuff from the old wiki (including IMAGES!), along with the even older hacking wiki (enter wiki.free60.org as the address).
Stoker25 17:06, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
actually, somethings broken. upload an image and it gives you 404 not found. (http://www.free60.org/File:Samsung_HDD_Front.jpg for example, i had just uploaded this)
hmm... anything with File: in front doesnt work...
can somebody with ftp access fix? probably just a chmod away... or maybe update mediawiki? im sure this is an old version
Stoker25 17:17, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
best archive to copy stuff from: web.archive.org, although it seems some bits aren't there :/
Stoker25 01:47, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hey stoker25... if you want to talk to Ge0rg... you can go to mibbit... the server is OFTC and the channel is #free60
- Gamewizard71 05:59, 30 July 2010 (UTC)
- I have changed the wiki to require a login for editing. Lets see if this will reduce the amount of spam. I also installed ParserFunctions, please test if it is working.
- As Gamewizard71 wrote, it is best to contact me on IRC, as I don't monitor these pages very often.
- --Ge0rG 12:57, 24 August 2010 (UTC)